The Motley Fool The Motley Fool @themotleyfool

Want to reduce your taxes? 1. Claim deductions (e.g. owning a home, being self-employed). 2. Maximize your tax credits (e.g. education expenses, child care). 3. Donate to 501(c)(3) charity. 4. Contribute to a retirement account. 5. Use a flexible spending account (FSA).

10:25 AM - 18 Jan 19
Previous Tweet

Technical Alert: Russell 2000 crosses above 1475 at 10:26am $RUT #sccalerts #stockc...

Next Tweet

ABS K-WATCH - KBRA's Weekly Surveillance Monitor | #Commercial #Loans